|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, a leader in the energy sector are now looking for a PMO Analyst to join their Melbourne CBD based team.
You, the successful candidate, will be uplifting a range of existing processes in an established IT Program Office and will be well versed in standard PMO principles such as:
- Financial Reporting
- Schedule Management
- Project Management Methodology
- Project Reporting
- Facilitate steering committee meetings
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementation of financial information between Project Online and SAP.
- Rollout of a dependency management process
- Perform Post Implementation Reviews
- Manage the onboarding process of Project Managers and complying with PMO processes
- Assessing projects health and ensuring they are in compliance with methodology
What's required from you:
- You are highly meticulous and possess strong organisational skills
- You will have hands on project management experience and able to think on your feet whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve the way in which projects work with other units within the business.
- Monitor the prioritisation of main projects and what impact they may have across the board
- You will be confident communicating at all levels within the business so clear communication is important.
- Previous PMO Analyst or Portfolio Analyst experience
- You possess excellent experience of applying projects management methodologies for business led projects and experience of working with project management tools would be advantageous.
- Administer the quality and compliance of process improvement policies
- SAP, MS Project Online, SharePoint and Agile experience
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply or contact Rochelle D'Costa on 03 8629 1017 for a confidential discussion.