|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$600 - AU$650 per day + plus super|
A large FMCG organisation is looking for a PMO Analyst to work on their implementation and stabilisation of the new SAP solution. This organisation offers a great working culture and is extremely flexible with working arrangements, even before COVID-19.
The role is based in Sydney CBD and some travel will be required between Sydney offices.
Your responsibilities include, but do not limit to:
- Engage with cross-functional teams and external parties to resolve and improve issues identified
- Support any capability/knowledge gaps by raising through correct channel or where appropriate, coach and guide the individuals
- Work effectively with stakeholders to understand needs to identify and capture continuous improvement opportunities
- Support a smooth transition to BAU after the project go-live
- Perform simple technical support tasks where required
- Support deep dives into problem areas including performing reconciliations and diagnostics with recommendations of resolution pathways
- Support any reporting requirements include report build and capture any system reporting required
- Identify and capture any continuous opportunities in the system solution
Ideally, you will have:
- 3 - 7 years commercial experience , preferably with FMCG industry experience
- Cross functional commercial and/or business experience - Sales / Finance / IT
- Highly effective business partnering skills
- Strong technical, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Results oriented with the ability to manage complex, diverse and changing priorities
- Strong problem solving capabilities and ability to identify and explore opportunities
- Sound commercial acumen, including ability to develop commercial insights
Please note, we can only consider applicants who already have valid working rights in Australia. If you would like to be a part of one of the largest IT transformation, please click 'Apply' to apply for the role directly. Applications closes 28th July 2020.