|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, a leader in the energy sector are now looking for a PMO Analyst to join their Melbourne CBD based team.
You, the successful candidate, will be uplifting a range of existing processes in an established IT Program Office and will be well versed in standard PMO principles such as:
- Financial Reporting
- Schedule Management
- Project Management Methodology
- Project Reporting
- Facilitate steering committee meetings
Your responsibilities include:
- Implementation of financial information between Project Online and SAP.
- Rollout of a dependency management process
- Perform Post Implementation Reviews
- Manage the onboarding process of Project Managers and complying with PMO processes
- Assessing projects health and ensuring they are in compliance with methodology
What's required from you:
- You are highly meticulous and possess strong organisational skills
- You will have hands on project management experience and able to think on your feet whilst juggling multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to improve the way in which projects work with other units within the business.
- Monitor the prioritisation of main projects and what impact they may have across the board
- You will be confident communicating at all levels within the business so clear communication is important.
- Previous PMO Analyst or Portfolio Analyst experience
- You possess excellent experience of applying projects management methodologies for business led projects and experience of working with project management tools would be advantageous.
- Administer the quality and compliance of process improvement policies
- SAP, MS Project Online, SharePoint and Agile experience
If you think that you have the relevant experience and skills required to dominate this role, please apply for a confidential discussion.