I have an exciting 3-month PMO Analyst contract opportunity at a leading FMCG organisation headquartered in Sydney.
Reporting into the lead Project Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Business Process Excellence (BPE) team with a SAP optimisation project.
* 4 day work week with work life flexibility
* High performing culture and great team collaboration
* Leading international organisation with an excellent brand
My client is looking for an experienced PMO Analyst or Project Coordinator, who has strong critical thinking, attention to detail, problem-solving and prioritisation skills.
- Supporting the relevant stakeholders in planning for Continuous Improvement workshops
- Arranging meeting packs and other reporting for the BPE team or program leaders
- Performing quality checks while actively driving compliance with risk and issue management processes, including escalation management
- Assisting with SME planning and program communication requirements
- Contributing towards design and/or continuous improvement of the PMO's tools, and being responsible for training and other documentation
- Supporting the Governance Lead as required while completing ownership of external vendor onboarding, timesheet management and processes
- FMCG sector experience is highly desirable
- Ability to influence cross functional teams with excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet and manage multiple deadlines
- Strong MS Office skills
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Experience with program co-ordination/administration
- Experience using JIRA
- Experience in working in a PMO or similar projects function is essential
If this sounds like you
Please hit APPLY to submit your resume, or please reach out to me for a confidential discussion