Platform Engineering Manager
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||Super and Equity|
A high-growth startup in Sydney is currently looking for an experienced Platform Engineering Manager to lead and grow the Engineering team.
Established for five years, the platform currently has 60,000 users, and the company employs around 70 staff globally (of which around 50 are in the Sydney Head Office). The company is profitable, and with a new injection of funding recently secured, they are planning 300% growth over the next 12 months.
The focus of the role will be to ensure the successful ongoing delivery of the platform from an engineering perspective. Reporting directly to the CTO, you will:
- Manage and oversee the development of the SaaS solution.
- Manage 10+ software engineers (including a couple off-shore) as well as 3 QA engineers.
- Direct the work of engineers, ensuring best practices.
- Ensures that milestones and goals are met, and adhere to approved budgets.
- In conjunction with the CTO, set the technical direction for the platform.
- Oversee the growth of the Engineering team.
- Be an experienced Software Engineering Manager, having managed teams of at least 5+, ideally including off-shore / remote team members.
- Have a good knowledge of and experience of the successful delivery of a SaaS platform.
- Have experience working in a startup / high growth company, with a reasonably flat structure and rapidly changing environment.
The package is attractive for the right candidate, including a strong base salary, Super and equity.
Interviews are planned for 7th December, so please apply immediately.