Platform Engineer (DevOps)
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
My client, an ASX 200 listed company, is looking to bring on an innovative and passionate Devops/ Platform Engineer to sit within the micro-services platform team.
Reporting directly to the Platform Lead, you will be responsible for designing, deploying and supporting the platform to meet the clients operational, architecture, security and efficiency goals.
Day to day you will work alongside architects and the delivery teams, creating a platform enabling the product focused delivery teams to build, ship and support their services.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Agile: Commercial experience in an agile environment with programming and infrastructure background, but more importantly a strong desire to learn and develop skills in both areas
- Simple solution to complex problems: Writing effective and communicative code
- Growth mindset: You're curious and passionate about your work and enjoy learning new things
- Not just a coder: You're interested in the overall business context and creating great user experiences
- Experience in Docker, and Docker orchestration systems (K8S, DC/OS, etc)
- Experience in cloud technologies Azure or AWS
- Strong communication skills
- Strong infrastructure background (Linux)
- Basic programming skills
If you believe you are suitable for the role and would like to learn more click 'Apply Now' or call 03 8629 1016 for a confidential discussion.