|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
This ASX-listed wealth management firm has an exciting opportunity within the Platform Operations Team. The Platform Administrator will include the management of transactions, resolution of reconciliations for cash and assets, and completion of queries for both internal and external stakeholders of the Platform.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Processing, controlling and settling client transactions and cash settlements
- Completion and resolution of daily cash and stock reconciliations
- Researching and resolving queries and issues raised relating to transactions
- Domestic and International Equity transactions and settlements using multiple platforms, currencies
- Data entry in registry systems, custodian systems and international equity systems
- Providing support to the Operations team and to Custodians, Service Providers, Investment Managers and Advisers/Clients
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience in investment management, Funds Management/Custodians, stockbroking or similar and have a strong understanding of financial markets, particularly in managed funds. Exposure to software such as IRESS will also be a distinct advantage.
For a confidential chat, please contact Dijana Macinko @ Ambition