My client a leading ASX constituent and one of Australia's most loved brands is seeking a digital developer to be responsible for the coding, analysis and design of digital solutions, while contributing to testing, continuous integration and deployment activities.
The organisations digital developers are deployed on cross functional agile teams to deliver end to end solutions for our customers. We use the scaled agile framework (SAFe), across teams and within our own teams within own release trains.
- Design and develop software with activities that including all stages of the SDLC:
- Coding, Testing, Deployment scripting and configuration in all relevant domains and related technologies;
- Develop components to support architectural test patterns using best practice and design patterns;
- Translate product owner expectations into fully developed functionality that meets the customer requirements;
- Develop high quality unit tests, integration tests and automated UI/API tests;
- Collaborate, experiment and contribute in an agile software team;
- Contribute to system analysis, solution (functional & technical) design and feasibility activities;
- Working with appropriate experts to ensure consistency of the implementation for all components;
- Expert PHP exposure
- Proven expertise in the following technologies: Microsoft Azure, .NET, Bash, PowerShell, Java + Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment toolsets.
- Previous experience in Automation toolsets (examples Chef, Puppet, VSTS, Terraform, ARM Templates etc.)
- Deep understanding of version control systems such as Bitbucket, GiT, etc.
- Familiar with Monitoring approaches and relevant tools (App insights, New Relic, Log Analytics, Splunk etc.)
- Continuous delivery through automation (RM, CI, Build) and Change Management.
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration\Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus, Bamboo, TeamCity, VSTS, etc.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code and Configuration Management tools;
- Familiarity with test automation frameworks and test-driven development, continuous integration and building high quality solutions
- Agile Tools: Jira, Confluence: Previous experience working within the scaled agile framework (SAFe) is highly regarded
If you are intersted in discussing this role in more detail, please don't hesitate to contact Daniel Naidoo on (03) 8629 1015.