Phone Based Financial Planner
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a Big 4 bank and one of the largest financial institutions in Australia. They are committed to attracting and retaining the highest quality talent and strive to create a culture where teams and individuals are rewarded for excellence. They have a diverse workforce, are committed to offering flexible work hours and offer numerous opportunities for professional growth.
Due to this growth they currently have an exciting opportunity for a phone based adviser.
- Engage with clients by phone, identify advice needs and promote the firm's financial planning proposition.
- Provide investment and superannuation information in simple and practical terms.
- Promote the banks reputation by providing a high quality and efficient service attuned to members' needs
- Participate in proactive outbound calling to support campaigns and other initiatives
- Where necessary, provide training, coaching and support to other team members
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in providing financial advice, either face to face or over the phone.
- RG146 compliance.
- Demonstrated sales skills with a proven track record of achieving sales targets, ideally gained within the financial services industry.
- Strong networking and client management skills.
- High-level communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please apply via this website and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services