Performance Development Specialist
|Location:||Ultimo, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$500 - AU$550 per day|
I'm looking for an excellent Peformance Development Specialist to help design and deliver a new Performance Development Framework (PDF) on a major transformation program.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work across a number of stakeholder groups to understand the current Performance Development standards - and then design a new improved Performance Development Framework and System.
- Develop and implement qualitative and quantitative reporting metrics for new PDF.
- Consult with stakeholders to determine needs in order to recommend ways to improve current systems and inform acquisition of new contemporary system.
- Research digital, online, and SAAS performance management solutions aligning with business needs.
- Support and collabote with Change Management team to develop implementation plan.
Experience and skills required:
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or related discipline and/or equivalent experience in a similar role.
- Capability and experience developing performance development strategy and frameworks.
- Coaching at Exec level around Performance Management.
- Employee relations background is advantageous.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and use of performance reporting systems and analytical process.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and persuade business areas to support, adopt and engage with people management initiatives.
If this sounds like you...
Please contact me directly, or hit APPLY
Consultant - Business Engagement
292 486 216