Performance & Unit Pricing Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum|
Our client is one of the top performing equity fund managers in Australia who are looking for a Performance & Unit Pricing specialist to join their growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for reporting, analytics and daily/monthly unit pricing.
- Accurate production and commentary of periodic reporting, analytics and risk statistics.
- Preparation of year-end tax income returns, liaising with external stakeholders where required.
- Manage stakeholder relationships within the business to ensure report integrity.
- Review daily and monthly unit pricing.
- Review current systems and procedures, ensuring tools utilised to produce reporting are continuously enhanced in line with policy.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- At least 4 years' experience within funds management, custody or superannuation.
- Degree qualified within Accounting, Finance, Economics or Commerce.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to work in constantly changing environments.
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail, business partnering and analysis skills.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Mathew Lewis at Ambition on 03 8629 1033 for a confidential discussion.