Performance & Attribution / Unit Pricing Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They manage some of Australia's top performing equity funds and boast a high performance culture and flat structure, allowing you an incredible opportunity to grow and develop your career. They have doubled their funds under management over the past year and, as a result have a newly created role for a highly talented Performance and Attribution / Unit Pricing specialist.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Ensure the accuracy of pricing, valuation, market and reference data on a daily basis.
- Valuation of all investment portfolios - both internally and externally managed.
- Assist in delivering new investment products including fixed income and OTC derivatives.
- Work alongside senior business partners on key business improvement projects.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in performance and attribution analysis
- Previous unit pricing, fund accounting or valuations experience.
- Good communication skills and a team oriented approach.
- A hard working, motivated attitude.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight time-frames.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Senior Consultant - Banking and Financial Services