Payments Administrator - Financial Services
My client is a large financial services firm with a strong presence in Melbourne. They offer a broad range of investment products, have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and have recently grown at a phenomenal rate. They are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects.
Due to the growth of this business unit, they have an immediate need for exceptional candidates within their payment operations team. As a segway into the organisation, these roles will not only offer successful candidates an immediate challenge but the opportunity to move into more technical positions in the future.
- Plan & process distributions, commissions and management fee rebates.
- Co-ordinate and produce investor statements (distribution, transaction & tax statements).
- Generation of regulatory reporting for APRA and the ATO.
- Handling account enquiries, investment switches & change of details.
- Acting as a point of contact for queries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Updating clients portfolios with superannuation and investment-related transactions.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 12 months experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong teamwork skills.
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services