|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$35 - AU$37 per hour + Super|
Job title: Payment Analyst
Salary: $35 to $37 + Super
We are looking for someone that has an accounting/finance degree and is CPA part qualified/studying towards. We have had a number of people who have started in this role and have developed within the business to become commercial analysts and in a few cases have become Commercial Managers.
Supplier account reconciliation and payment execution
Analysis and reporting of results
Manage relationships between a number of internal and external stakeholders
- Strong planning and attention to detail to ensure monthly and ad hoc payments are accurate and timely. Ability to coordinate multiple tasks without issue.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills - Outstanding people skills to develop strong relationships with our suppliers, sites, internal colleagues and transport providers.
- Ability to meet deadlines and achieve accuracy within committed timelines.
- Flexibility & Change - able to continuously learn & evolve
- Ability to influence and achieve through others to enable sound commercial decision making
- Business Degree - preferred
- CPA or CA preferred
- Microsoft Excel & SAP
- Understanding of agricultural commodities and respective pricing of industrial products.
- supplier relationship management
- 3 - 5 years professional experience
- Accounts Payable or Assistant Accounting background preferred
- FMCG Preferred