Part Time Performance and Attribution Analyst
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + Pro Rata|
My client is a leading fund manager in the heart of Melbourne's CBD. They boast a high-performance culture, first class career progression, friendly and motivated staff and are seen by many as an employer of choice.
They are currently looking for an experienced and talented Performance Analyst to join their already highly regarded team. This is a part time, 3 days per week role which will be initially hired on a 12-month contract. It will offer an outstanding opportunity to learn and develop your skills in an organisation which values its employees and who are keen to offer a genuine work/life balance.
- Develop, maintain and deliver a full range of performance, attribution and risk management analysis.
- Benchmark performance returns against industry standards.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders including investment, product and sales teams.
- Play a key role in strategic projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Proven experience in performance reporting / attribution analysis.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving and modelling skills.
- A pro-active and results oriented mind-set.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- The ability to produce high quality work within tight timeframes.
If you would like to apply for the role, please do so ASAP and I will respond with feedback to all applications as quickly as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services