Part Time Paraplanner - Boutique Advisory Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000.00 - AU$100000 per annum + Super|
My client is a boutique financial planning firm which is 100% owned by its management and advisers. They have a vibrant and motivated culture and they offer holistic advice across multiple strategies. They have been recognised for the quality of their service and have a mainly High Net-Worth client base, meaning that you will be exposed to only the most complex strategies.
They are dedicated towards providing their staff the highest quality training and development and the management team offer support and guidance while still allowing you to work autonomously.
- Write and prepare ROAs and SOAs across all strategies.
- Provide technical and compliance support to a small group of senior advisers.
- Partner with senior advisers as you attend client meetings to discuss their needs. All clients will be HNW.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Provide in depth research of strategies.
Successful candidates must have:
- Previous experience in a paraplanning role or client relationship management role.
- A strong working knowledge of multiple strategies including: SMSF, insurance and investments.
- A mature and motivated attitude.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
If you are interested in hearing more about the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services