Paraplanner - Potential to progress into advising
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$100000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a financial giant with offices throughout Australia. They are an instantly recognisable name and their staff are some of the most respected in the business. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
Due to recent growth, they currently seek a Paraplanner who is committed to paraplanning for the next 18 months, but who has the drive and ability to potentially move into Associate Advising and Advising further down the track. In this role you will gain exposure to multiple strategies and business units, putting you on the path to a successful career.
- Financial strategy modelling using modelling software or other relevant software (including inhouse programs)
- Recommendation of appropriate investments based on client's risk profile
- Preparation of SOAs and other reports as directed by adviser/s
- Liaison with advisers to identify information required for satisfactory completion of SOAs and other reports
- Liaison with Compliance department (Brisbane) to ensure SOAs and other reports comply with ASIC requirements
Successful candidates will have:
- 18 months paraplanning experience.
- RG146 compliance.
- A good working knowledge of financial planning software, preferably Xplan or COIN.
- An excellent knowledge of a range of financial planning strategies.
- Organised and hard-working with a high attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Finance