|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
My client is a boutique financial advisory firm with a strong client base and plans to grow. With over 20 years' experience, they can offer a much broader range of financial advice compared with their competitors. They are known for their friendly culture and a policy of promoting from within and their clients are predominantly High Net-Worth.
You will be supporting advisers who offer a holistic range of strategies and can expect rapid career progression and a first class salary.
You will provide front-line support to a team of financial advisers. Most CRM roles are purely administrative. This role differs in that you will also have paraplanning responsibilities which will see you writing your own SoAs through XPLAN.
- Write and prepare ROAs and SOAs across all strategies.
- Provide administrative, technical and compliance support to a small group of senior advisers.
- Partner with senior advisers as you attend client meetings to discuss their needs.
- Be the first point of contact for all client queries.
- Ensure the accurate reporting of all client portfolios.
- Provide in depth research of strategies.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in Financial Services / paraplanning role.
- ADFP, RG146 or related Finance degree required.
- Advanced capability using XPLAN.
- A mature and motivated attitude and a desire to grow within the business.
- 3 + years' experience.
- An organised manner and the ability to prioritise your work.
- A friendly and enthusiastic personality.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Mathew Lewis on 03 8629 1033 or alternatively apply now by clicking on the APPLY NOW button below.