Organisational Design Analyst - large transformation -
Exiting opportunity for a strong Organisational Design Analyst to help deliver a major new Target Operating Model for a leading Educational provider.
My client is improving the end-to-end customer experience for its students, by implementing a new 'Student Management System'. Your role will be to help design the Operating Model for its Student Management teams, covering the true end-to-end of the student lifecycle,
You will be a hands-on Analyst with strong analytical skills, analysing a wealth of existing artefacts, inputs and processes with the goal of designing the new operational model for the SMS team with a strong focus on Capacity and Capability modelling.
This role could suit a HR Analyst, Change Analyst or Business Analyst who have worked on Organisational Design or Workforce Planning driven by restructuring or downsizing.
- Highly developed analytical skills - from a Workforce planning / Workforce analysis / Workforce management / Capacity Planning background is essential.
- Organisational Design skills and experience is highly regarded.
- Eonomic modelling or planning experience (from a Supply / Demand type context) could also be suitable.
- Project experience is essential - delivering high quality work against tight timelines.
- Comfortable operator working within sensitive environments driven by organisational restructuring or downsizing.
If this sounds like you
Hit APPLY or contact me by email with your CV and a brief intro explaining your relevant experience.
Senior Consultant - Business Transformation