Organisational Change Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
The Organisational Change Manager will be responsible for supporting change activities for the Purchase to Pay (P2P) project and will contribute to the success of the P2P Change Management Strategy. Ideally the hiring manager is looking for a Senior Change Analyst/Junior Change Manager who has experience working on an Organisational Change Project, preferably Finance Transformation.
You will be working with the Organisational Change Lead and Project Manager, as part of the Financial Reform program, across a number of projects that will be delivered to entail engagement with a broad audience. This project will make significant improvements to the services provided to this organisation and the operational capability overall with benefits such as:
- Improved operational efficiency
- Improved user experience
- Greater transparency and control and over spend
- Improved value for money
These will be achieved by:
- Adopting modern technologies
- Developing key partnerships
- Leveraging supplier relationships
- Implementing lean processes
- Develop and manage the consistent delivery of the Change Management Strategy on time, within budget and to appropriate quality standard.
- contribute the consistent delivery of the Change Management Plan
- Support effectively engagement with stakeholders to manage the change effort with the introduction of new or re-engineered work practices
- Profile impacted user groups and determine appropriate sustainable change strategies for each impacted group.
- Design and Deliver Process Improvements - Facilitate, analyse and implement new processes, ways of working and behavioral change
- Work collaboratively with the functional teams to help develop change strategies, plans and training material
- Undertake change impact and readiness assessments with guidance from the Organisational Change Lead for use in the project's change management plan and priorities to assess readiness for change
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders to ensure all internal and external stakeholders are kept informed of the status and progress of change impacting the business
- 3+ years as Senior Change Analyst/Change Manager
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels of the organisation to obtain broad support for the change initiative
- Understand and apply organisational change management frameworks, methodologies and tools
- Experience in project-based organisational change in a government environment
- Exposure working in large, complex transformative projects involving process, systems, policy changes demonstrated experience in similar roles
- Ability to gain the respect and support of business stakeholders.
- Ability to handle complex problems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate a vision and represent the program succinctly
The hiring manager is looking for the Change Manager to come on board and get up to speed quickly and being able to think big picture of how the project affects the wider organisation, if this sounds like you please apply now or contact Andrew Harrison on 02 9248 6215 for a confidential discussion.