Organisational Change Manager
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
This well known bank are seeking multiple Organisational Change Managers with a strong communications background to join a Change Portfolio, that covers all aspects of the banks Finance, Regulatory and Risk operations.
These roles will form part of a new dynamic function within the bank, that will be instrumental in the positive outcomes and steps that the bank is taking to drive itself forward.
You will be able to liaise at all levels in the stakeholder community, build trust and respect, communicate the features and benefits of the change function, and all that it offers.
- Able to demonstrate a strong skillset for organisational change/business transformation, in large scale environments, and have relevant the skills and experience.
- Proven experience in end-to-end change delivery of technology, people and process changes in a project environment
- Proven experience in designing and delivering change management and communication artefacts
- Ability to keep the customer front of mind in all you do and build strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience in managing transformational projects in the banking/financial industry (highly desirable).
This is an initial 12 Month fixed term contract that may lead to extension.
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in discussing further, please follow the "Apply' link below. Alternatively, feel free to give Suzanne a call on 07 3009 6142 to discuss further.