Oracle System Analyst
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$95000.00 per annum|
The System Analyst will take responsibility over support, performance and improvements of various existing systems and contribute to the development of new systems, primarily in Oracle and .NET environment.
You will be developing, testing and supporting database systems and applications according to technical specs, preparing detailed analysis and tech specifications based on business requirements.
You will have some experience in .Net development tools ( C# or Asp.net) as you will be required to support existing applications - 20% of the time.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to interact as a team player with the rest of the IT development and support team as well as various internal and global office associates with which the System Analyst must seek and provide information.
- Experience with Oracle 11g, including PL/SQL and Oracle Forms
- .Net programming experience
- Detailed knowledge of relational database systems, database design and SQL query language
- Ability to translate complex business needs and problems into systems' design and technical solutions
- Ability to multi-task and provide technical system support to users
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members and stakeholders around the globe
- Advanced oral and written communication skills (English)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
NICE TO HAVE:
- Oracle Certification
- Microsoft Certification in SQL Server technology, .NET development
- Experience with DevOps practices, including continuous integration, build and deployment automation
- Good MS Excel skills
- Insurance industry experience
This is a great role with a lot of room to grow and developer your skillset.
$95,000 base plus 10 % bonus.
Apply now for further information.