Operations Team Leader
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$75000 - AU$80000.00 per annum|
Our Team Leader, Custody Operations is the subject matter expert and key leader for our Custody Team. The role is a key member of the Operations Team and reports directly to the Head of operations. Areas of responsibility include but not restricted to:
- To supervise the daily activity of a team of Team Members, including trades, income, cash, corporate events, transfers and exceptions. Ensuring that work is processed efficiently and accurately within market conventions, the parameters of service level agreements, service standards and performance targets, in order to provide internal and external customers with a high quality service and to eliminate business risk.
- Team Leadership and development
- Manage and lead the full custody service for our clients
- Responsible for their day to day trading of the Managed Funds team
- 4+ years within a fund manager, registry or custodian
- Experience in managing / leading a team.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Strong client relationship building
If you are interested in this role please Apply NOW to be considered.
Contact details: Andrew Douglas 02-9249-5009 for a confidential discussion