|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
- Join a global boutique recruitment agency in an exciting period of growth
- Develop your stakeholder management skills
- Highly autonomous role
This role would suit an Office Manager who is looking for the next step in their career. Use your problem solving and influencing skills to streamline and improve business processes.
We have been in the industry for 20 years. At Ambition, our purpose and mission is to 'Build Better Futures'. For the organisations we work for, this means finding talent to enable business growth. For the professionals we help look for their next career move, this means matching skills and interests with job opportunities to fulfil personal ambitions. And finally, for our Ambition people, this means providing the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career.
This newly created role will be responsible for overseeing the efficiency and effectiveness of business support processes. More specifically, you will:
- Work closely with division managers to evaluate current processes and procedures, suggest and implement improvements
- Act as the link between the sales and corporate services team
- Manage and lead the implementation of projects
- Oversee compliance
- Manage a team of administrators
- Have at least five years' experience in a Senior Admin/Office Manager role, ideally in a recruitment agency
- Be looking to progress into an Operations Manager role within the next few years
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, the ability to influence and implement change
- Be solutions focused, using your analytical skills to evaluate and improve processes
- Have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Be looking for a highly autonomous role where you can make an impact
What We Offer
Join Ambition, who provide the framework for a rewarding, fulfilling and enjoyable career. Along with a competitive salary package, you will also benefit from:
- Playing a strategic and important part of our leadership team
- An extra day's annual leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Birthday leave
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
- A friendly and collaborative culture
- The exposure to international opportunities in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and London.
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced and successful people. Work in an industry where we share our ambitions, successes and importantly, even the failures.
Ready to kick-start your career with Ambition? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.