A CBD based global company is looking for an Operations Engineer to be a key part of their IT&T Operations team responsible for delivering IT Infrastructure and Network services.
- Responsible for the management of the organisations infrastructure and network platforms and systems.
- Contribute to the development of operation management processes and procedures as an SME.
- Responsible for all levels of troubleshooting and incident resolution.
- Provide technical infrastructure and network SME to project and product teams.
- Maintain and enhance monitoring systems.
- Resolve client technical support issues.
- Participate in the on call support roster and available outside of business hours as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or relevant industry experience.
- Current Microsoft certification or equivalent industry experience.
- Certification on NetApp platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in cloud infrastructure services/service provider environments.
- Proven experience hosting and supporting internet facing systems and applications.
- Expertise in maintaining Active Directory.
- Experience with SCCM as well as proficient in supporting complex VMware vSphere 5 and 6 virtualisation environments.
- Strong experience in Microsoft and Wintel.
- Strong network diagnostics and investigation experience.
- Demonstrable experience in Firewall Administration- preferably Fortinet.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.