This impressive fund continues to deliver impressive returns, putting a smile on the face of both shareholders and investors.
This newly created role will see you report into the COO and work across the full range of investment operations. You will also have direct exposure to the CFO, the investment team and research.
The role is ever changing and is very broad. Key responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Operational front office support, including execution through to settlement
- Performance analysis, SMA maintenance, various product control responsibilities
- Various recs and allocations
- Review of reporting and administration prepared by the custodian
- Management of multiple stakeholders, client queries and third party providers
- Consistent ad hoc requests, project work and special assignments
To be successful in this role you will a high calibre candidate with a passion and deep understanding of financial instruments. You may have a CFA. Experience working in a hedge fund operations would be ideal.