Operations Analyst - Fixed Income
|Location:||Bondi Junction, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Based in Bondi Junction, our client has seen its FUM quadruple over the last 4 years, creating a unique opportunity for an Operations Analyst to join the ranks.
As an Operations Analyst, your duties will include:
- EOD trade/custody instructions.
- Daily reconciling of positions.
- Daily reconciling of cash.
- Liaising with external teams to ensure smooth settlement.
- Processing fund subscriptions/redemptions.
- Unit price review/approval.
To be successful in your application, you will be/have:
- Dynamic in your approach; able to work within a close-knit environment.
- A willingness to take ownership of Operations functions.
- Keen to join a young company looking for career longevity.
- Open to variation and cross-training.
- 3 years' Operations experience, ideally within a custodian.
- Working Knowledge of Fixed Income settlement processes.
- Strong Excel/analysis skills.
- University degree.
If this sounds like you, please apply now.