Operational Risk & Compliance Manager
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$120000 - AU$140000 per annum|
This is a unique opportunity to be part of an ASX listed Financial Services organisation in a 2nd Line Operational Risk and Compliance manager role. This is a leading Australian organisation with a presence in over 30+ countries.
- Manage in the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement.
- Update and implement the policies and procedures of the funds risk management, internal controls and compliance.
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan.
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events.
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans.
- Reporting and providing insights on risk management issues for key stakeholders.
- Deep experience within 2nd Line Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- Experience within Funds Management, Wealth Management or Custodian is highly advantageous.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Excellent academic background.
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.