Operational Risk & Compliance
Opportunity to be part of a Listed Financial Services organisation in an Operational Risk and Compliance Manager role in the 2nd line Risk function. This is a leading Australian organisation with a presence in over 20+ countries.
- Assist in developing the organisations risk control framework and management procedure, instilling a culture of continuous improvement
- Accountability for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, assessment and control, according to the annual risk management plan;
- Ensure the company's risk management framework is in full compliance with Head Office and Australian Regulatory authorities' requirements and prevent any significant risk events
- Monitoring and analysing trends in mitigating risks, including risk treatment plans
- Developing and delivering enterprise risk management training and education programs to promote risk management knowledge, tools and tools to all work areas
- Reporting and providing insights on risk management issues for key stakeholders at the Executive level
- Sitting within the Technology Risk function
- Deep experience within 2nd Line Risk Management and Compliance gained either or partially or wholly within financial services.
- A passion towards digital enhancement is highly desirable.
- Business partnering skills with the ability to work closely with the Regulators whilst managing the company's interests and agenda.
- Analytical mind and excellent problem solving skills, able to interpret complex regulatory policy and establish solutions for its implementation and fast adoption.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, able to work within a constantly changing business whilst maintaining essential independence.
- Excellent academic background
- Experience within Technology risk is desirable
If this role appeals to you, please apply or contact Andrew Douglas on 02 9249 5009 for a confidential discussion.