Operational Client Service Associate / Account Manager
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$130000 per annum|
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Melbourne's 'must work for' employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
This is a newly created role due to the recent win of new clients. If you have a proven track record in investment operations but are looking to increase your exposure to clients and take your career to the next level, then this could be the perfect opportunity.
- Liaise and have face to face contact with operational groups, clients and custodians to identify and resolve trading errors.
- Track service delivery results against agreed benchmarks. Monitor service delivery through client reviews, internal and external surveys, specific client feedback and consultant feedback.
- Take accountability for delivery issues. Liaise with Client Relationship Managers, Operations teams and external stakeholders to ensure the timely resolution of these issues.
- Prepare project plans and assist project implementation teams with the on boarding of new client business.
- Support new business-product initiatives and manage the review, sign-off, planning and execution of Operational Change Requests.
- Supervise the day-to-day work of junior employees.
- At least 18 months experience in investment/custody operations, fund accounting or a middle office role.
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to resolve issues promptly.
- A proven ability towards meeting client expectations and a track record of building strong networks and relationships.
- The ability to work under pressure and hit deadlines.
- A mature and confident approach.
- An innovative attitude.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking & Financial Services