|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
We are looking for an Openroad Developer to play a senior role in our thriving comapny - this is a 12 month FTC 110,000 - 130,000 base.
About The Role
This is a senior technical role, and you must demonstrate a very high level of competence in the following job responsibilities:
- Work efficiently and effectively with others in development teams and project teams to meet individual and shared project and support objectives
- You will design, build, test and implement new software that satisfies the needs of end users within agreed timeframes and quality
- You will upgrade existing production application software that meets the needs of end users within agreed timeframes and quality
- Apply a high level of quality assurance to all deliverables
- Follow agreed development standards and contribute to the continuous improvement of these standards
- Coach and mentor more junior team members, may supervise development.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Insurance domain experience/knowledge
- Extensive programming experience and demonstrated high level of performance in all key accountability areas
- Experience in OPENROAD
- Demonstrated application of process and methodologies to deliver solutions to business users
Please apply now for further details.