We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Onboarding Specialist to join a boutique Fund Manager in a part-time capacity.
The company is focused on engendering diversity, inclusivity and promotes a positive workplace.
The main duties of this role will focus on:
- Setting up and onboarding of new funds and counterparties
- Perform and update KYC requests for institutional clients
- Review documentation are in line with the different terms for the counterparties
- Produce reporting such as NAV's on a monthly basis
- Main contact for the Counterparty onboarding teams
The successful candidate will have at least 5 years' experience in funds management, ideally with exposure to fixed income and possess knowledge of trading requirements and legal documentation with counterparties.
For further information or to have a confidential discussion, please get in touch with Dijana on (02) 9249 5008 or APPLY NOW.