Office365 System Engineer
Office 365 System Engineer
- Experience Supporting Office365
- Demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office 365, particularly Exchange and Active Directory
- Experience using Office 365 for email, sharing files and collaboration
- Exposure to Office 365 migrations at high cyber security enterprise levels
- Active Directory user and group administration experience
- Desktop Support or End User computing support experience
- Experience with Windows 10
- Knowledge of Exchange administration
- Hands-on experience migrating mailbox to Office 365
- MS Exchange
- Good knowledge on Source one.
- Migrate users from On-premises to Office365 and rollback.
- Manage Hybrid Exchange environment.
- Understanding of EOP, ADFS, Azure Sync.
Must have Experience as Sys Admin level for this Role.
Why you are the one!
- Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Solid understanding of networking concepts and hands on experience (WAN/LAN) managing and troubleshooting routers, switches and WIFI APs
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Stack including Server 2012, Windows 10, Active Directory, Group Policy and SCCM
- SOE Image creation and maintenance using SCCM
- Carry out testing of Disaster Recovery plans and documenting results
- Experience with implementing and maintaining monitoring systems, alerting and configuration
- Previous involvement with system migrations, scripting and IT automation is desirable
- Professional written and communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills including previous experience dealing directly with key stakeholders and end users
- Participate in an on call roster when required
If you believe you have the necessary skills and positive attitude we are looking for, please apply via the links below.
Note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted