Office Manager - Leading financial services firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000.00 - AU$85000.00 per annum|
My client is a large, well-established stock broker whose strong market presence has seen them continue to expand their adviser team. This company offer an excellent work / life balance, with staff regularly leaving the office at 5pm, a respectful culture and first-class training which will open you up to a range of future positions.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient running of the office by maintaining office protocol and overseeing all policy and branch reporting.
- Work closely with Marketing and Operations to ensure the timely completion of marketing collateral.
- Assist with staff induction and training requirements.
- Prepare of corporate documents for management and industry partners.
- Event co-ordination. Source venues, meet budgets and manage invites and rsvp's.
- Act as the primary contact for any IT upgrades and changes.
- Experience in office management. this doesn't need to be from within financial services.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills, with the ability to navigate firm-specific programs, software and conferencing equipment.
- Positive attitude, honest, friendly and dependable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and stakeholders.
- Strong organisational, time management and impeccable multi-tasking abilities.
To be considered, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services