NPS Strategy Manager
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$160000 per annum|
As the NPS Strategy Manager, you will be pivotal in the success of the newly created Centre of Expertise, which has been developed to embed NPS capability to drive improvements that will radically improve customers' experience.
As the NPS Strategy Manager, you will advise and support the NPS strategy, priorities and measurement architecture and will find opportunities to improve our customer experience using NPS insights.
In addition, you will:
- Support program leadership to set strategic NPS program priorities and targets
- Oversee a pipeline of critical and prioritised customer initiatives
- Support the design and development of the NPS measurement framework and survey design
- Monitor NPS trends and provide actionable insights to senior stakeholders
- Understand which key customer initiatives will drive a radical improvement in our customer experience and address customer pain points and provide data-driven advice to stakeholders
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Understanding of how a Net Promoter System operates and how to measure, monitor and provide insights using customer feedback
- Ability to understand key drivers of strategic NPS and identify trends/insights
- Previous experience in NPS implementation or experience in a highly analytical and strategic role
To find out more about the role please contact Tessa Gould at 03 8629 1020.