|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000.00 per annum|
Our client is recognised globally as one of the most innovative and forward thinking digital technology businesses, and due to internal changes they are looking for an energetic and charismatic leader to further develop this success.
They operate a sophisticated IT platform deployed in hybrid Azure cloud environment and are currently engaged in a series of substantial ongoing development projects.
My Client strives to be at the leading edge of technology, developing solutions to meet the travel needs of our customers. We have evolved out architecture into cloud native microservices hosted on Azure.
Our product focused delivery teams that are self-contained and have end to end ownership of their product. You build it you ship, You will be working in a small self-managed team consisting of developers, business analyst, QA, UI, UX and people from across the business.
We don't expect you to just read the requirements and code, but rather understand the business and customer drivers for the feature you and your team have been asked to build. You will be empowered to challenge the status quo and come up with innovative solutions.
- Agile: Commercial experience in an agile environment with at least .Net and other languages, but more importantly a strong desire to learn and develop in more than one
- Simple solution to complex problems: Writing testable, effective and communicative code
- Growth mindset: You're curious and passionate about your work and enjoy learning new things
- Not just a coder: You're interested in the overall business context and creating great user experiences
- Experience in Docker, and Docker orchestration systems (K8S, DC/OS, etc)
- Experience in cloud technologies Azure or AWS
- Strong communication skills
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the APPLY button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on (03)86291015.