A position has become available for an experienced NOC Manager, to join an established Australian Service Provider, and lead a team of skilled NOC Engineers. The role is a central point of coordination for major incidents, BAU service requests, customer related escalations, changes to the production environment and management of service fault escalations. You will be responsible for delivering high quality Operational Support Services and providing a high standard of Customer Care to customers.
- Lead Tier 1 and 2 support for all technical service assurance issues that customer service representatives are unable to resolve in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that the NOC engineering teams are trained appropriately to resolve service assurance related faults.
- Enable the NOC team with appropriate documentation and training during the development of new solution offerings or technology capabilities.
- Be an active member on the Change Management Board and participate in the review of production network change requests in attempt to mitigate risk, minimise service disruption and maximise service availability.
- Facilitate the timely completion of Post Incident Reviews for all HUB declared incidents.
- Ensure that customer communication standards, both oral and written are maintained at a consistently high standard.
- Own the resolution of faults and service impacting incidents, problems and drive fault handling procedures & escalations
- Effectively manage the performance of all team members and build an engaged and high performing team.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Science of related STEM based degree
- Industry based certification at expert level - i.e. CCIE or JNCIE
- Minimum 10 years' experience working within a Service Provider, or large-scale enterprise networks
- Minimum 2 years' management experience in Customer Facing environments i.e. NOC/SOC/Technical Contact Centres with external clients
- Previous experience coaching, mentoring and developing a team.
If you are looking for the next challenging role working for a supportive, high calibre team please don't hesitate in applying now!