Network Support Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Network Support Engineer to join a leading organisation in Sydney CBD. This role will be responsible for the maintenance and support of IT network and security, across a mix of BAU and project work.
- IT industry recognised certifications ie. CCNA/CCNP qualification highly regarded
- Extensive experience supporting LAN/WAN, routing and switching and troubleshooting network problems and issues
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco, Next Generation Firewalls (Fortinet), F5 and Riverbed WAN Optimisation
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience in working within an IT support environment using ITIL framework for Service Delivery
- Ability to quickly understand and utilise new concepts, processes and systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service level agreements
- Excellent written & verbal communication and analytical skills
- Strong customer focus
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with great career progression opportunities, where you can take ownership for the space. To hear more, please don't hesitate to apply now.