We are looking for a Network Engineer to join a market leading MSP working with a collaborative team to support a large pool of clients.
An exciting opportunity for an ambitious, self-driven, and self-motivated Network Engineer to harness their customer focused technical abilities to progress their career.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with a broad range of technologies via implementation and support
- Harness a contemporary skillset and passion for service delivery within a managed service environment
- Handling clients and customers by adding value through optimum engagement
- Working collaboratively within the IT department on a day-to-day basis
- Strive for personal development via knowledge growth and practical ability
As the successful candidate you will have the following skills and experience:
- Advanced understanding of MSP environments and customer focused support
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and certificates
- Technical requirements: Routing, Switching and Firewall (i.e. Cisco Meraki, Dell, IBM, Lenovo, and Mitel), Sophos UTC/XG, and Citric NetScaler ADC.
Additional Benefits on Offer:
- Inner-city location within a modern office and contemporary facilities
- Join an outgoing and professional team with a friendly culture
- Flexible work-life balance
- Opportunity for professional and career development via training and career advancement
If this sounds like the next career step for you and you have the relevant experience, click 'apply now' and submit an up-to-date copy of your CV. To discuss the role further pleace call Mitch on (07) 3020 0315 or Raff on (07) 3020 0343.