Join a world leading and innovative global quantitative trading firm, providing premium quality technology services. Be part of a supportive and dynamic team working in an environment which high performance and out-of-the-box solutions are expected.
This role reports in to the Head of IT Infrastructure (APAC), and you will be expected to specialise in designing and implementing solutions for our environment in the Asia Pacific region. This will include building, optimising and supporting the infrastructure that the trading related businesses depend on.
This role provides a wide range of exposure as you define and implement the internal standards for voice, data and video infrastructure. Including analysing trends, researching and testing cutting edge hardware and software, while identifying proactive solutions preventing bottlenecks.
- Bachelors degree in technical or related discipline required
- Minimum of 5+ years of network engineering and/or design experience required
- Proficient with Arista and/or Cisco hardware and software required
- Proficient with EIGRP and BGP routing protocols and multicast routing required
- Experience with IOS, NX-OS, and EOS required
- Packet level analysis experience required
- Experience with network monitoring tools such as Nagios, SevOne, or similar tool required
- Scripting and automation experience with Perl, Python, XML, or similar language preferred
You will be a driven individual, who has a passion for networking and enjoy developing creative solutions. This will be a fast paced and challenging environment, you will need to be adaptable as initiative is key. You will be working in a tight knit team, that respect each other and work collaboratively and not be afraid to challenge the status quo, with new idea and approaches!
If you are looking for the next challenging role working in fantastic offices with great benefits, and have a positive attitude working in a dynamic environment then please apply directly now!