|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This Global company are seeking an experienced Network Engineer to join their team.
You will bring your in-depth knowledge of Infrastructure Systems and ability to maintain global networks to this dynamic team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and Maintaining networks for production and pre-production environments;
- Maintaining and adding to concise documentation;
- Review and provide suggestions on how to improve Platform Services network processes;
- Proactively improve the security and resilience of operational networks;
- Maintain up to date knowledge of PCI and other compliance requirements;
- Participate in an on-call roster when required.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Hold a CCNP/CCSP or F5 BigIP/LTM Certification;
- Have previous experience maintaining global networks;
- Have a good knowledge of CISCO routing and switching infrastructure;
- Extensive experience in F5 BigIP load balancers and Web Application Firewalls;
- Ability to create, analyse and modify Cisco ASA firewall rulesets;
- Advanced level of TCP/IP Network Troubleshooting;
- Experience with RHEL/OEL Linux;
- Advanced level of experience in Network Security - Knowledge of PKI and other security technologies will be highly desirable.
If this sounds like the role for you - then please apply by following the link below.