|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum + Super|
Are you a CISCO focussed Network Engineer with a minimum of 2-3 years' experience looking for a new role within a collaborative and supportive Fintech company in the CBD?
My client is looking for a dedicated and passionate Network Engineer to join their company on a permanent basis. This position is ideal for candidates who have experience working with CISCO technologies and equipment and thrive in a fast paced and 24/7 environment.
- Maintenance, installation, design and configuration of routers and switchers (datacentre)
- Design, configure, deploy and manage CISCO firewall technologies including Sourcefire IPS/IDS;
- Design, configure, deploy and manage Cisco WAAS;
- Providing level 1 and 2 network support;
- Proactively maintain and develop client relationships whilst demonstrating the ability to explain technical issues to non-technical clientele;
- Technical writing;
Key Skills /Experience:
- Cisco Certifications as well as hands on and demonstrated experience with a wide range of CISCO technologies and equipment.
- Experience working within a PCI compliant environment will be highly advantageous;
- Knowledge of VMware, UNIX /Linux, Windows, IDS, routers, switchers, firewalls,
- Happy to drive change and are passionate about what you do!
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads within a fast paced environment;
- Happy to work in a 24/7 environment where you will be required to work overtime and be included on an on call rota.
If you possess both the experience and personal attributes to succeed in this role then please follow the link below to apply or send your resume or for a confidential discussion call 07 3009 6142.