Network & Systems Administrator
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$91000 per annum|
Our client are leaders within the Automotive Industry, They are expanding their team and looking for a passionate System Administrator to join there team.
You will be responsible for Network and System Administration, deployment & management of Windows based systems and 3rd Tier Technical Support to End Users.
Ensuring maximum uptime of key business systems, network infrastructure and applications supporting stores and administration staff.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
3 to 5 years' experience implementing and supporting:
- Windows 2008 (and above) Server (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RAS)
- Active Directory / Exchange Server 2013
- Citrix XenApp 7.6 (and above)
- VMWare vSphere
- SAN Storage
- LAN & WAN maintenance and security
- Windows 7 (and above) and Microsoft Office 2013 (and above)
- Enterprise grade firewall
- HP UX Support & Administration/ Wyse and HP Thin Client Administration
- Terminal Server Farm Administration
- Backup software
Advantage to have experience in implementing and supporting the following:
- Development SOE Design and Management
- Using Vmware - Migration
- Assist the development the of VM / MS/ SCCM
- Microsoft SCCM /SQL Server / SharePoint / Office 365
- Mitel or other VoIP and IP PBX
- ERP Administration of Momentum Pro
- Administration of Logistics System (Pulse)
- Positive customer service attitude
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good Time/Project Management skills
- Ability to impart knowledge to staff and work well in a team environment
- Strong Ethics
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and energetic team member who provides mentoring and coaching to other staff
If you want to work hard, have fun and enjoy the rewards that come from being a key and successful contributor, please apply now or contact for further information.