Network & System Administrator
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$98000.00 per annum|
Our client is a leading name in the Automotive Industry, This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of an innovative team.
As a Network & Systems Administrator you will ensure maximum up-time of the key business systems, network infrastructure and applications supporting stores and administration staff.
- Administer systems and provide a high level of availability. Maintain the accuracy of IT Systems including Active Directory, Email and Intranet.
- Ensure security is managed to prevent data loss or theft, prevent accidental or malicious activities that could interrupt systems and disrupt the business.
- Monitor and analyse existing solutions and make recommendations for improvements and change.
- Provide Level 2 and 3 support to IT Helpdesk team members and employees
- Ensure the technical architecture is current and maintained to support business needs
- Identify, evaluate and recommend software tools which can assist in the support and automation of the Infrastructure, Networks and Systems
- Assist in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning, implementation and operation to ensure infrastructure is in place, meets agreed recovery service levels and test to ensure successful recovery in case of an outage or disaster.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Proven record of accomplishment in delivering high level of availability.
- Must have 3 to 5 years' experience implementing and supporting:
- Windows 2008 (and above) Server (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, RAS)
- Active Directory
- Exchange Server 2013
- Citrix XenApp 7.6 (and above)
- VMWare vSphere
- SAN Storage
- LAN & WAN maintenance and security
- Windows 7 (and above) and Microsoft Office 2013 (and above)
- Enterprise grade firewall
- HP UX Support & Administration
- Wyse and HP Thin Client Administration
- Terminal Server Farm Administration
- Backup software
- SOE Design and Management
Advantage to have experience in implementing and supporting the following:
- Microsoft SCCM, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint, MS Office 365
- Mitel or other VoIP and IP PBX
- ERP Administration of Momentum Pro
- Administration of Logistics System (Pulse)
- Automotive Industry Experience
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.