Network and Security Engineer
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
|Salary:||AU$100000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Network Engineer to join a leading organisation in Sydney CBD. This role will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and support of IT network and security, across a mix of BAU and project work.
- IT industry recognised certifications ie. CCNP qualification highly regarded
- Extensive experience designing, building and supporting LAN/WAN, routing and switching solutions and troubleshooting network problems and issues
- Extensive technical knowledge of Cisco, Next Generation Firewalls (Fortinet), F5 and Riverbed WAN Optimisation
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure (Azure & AWS)
- Knowledge of both Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent written & verbal communication and analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation with great career progression opportunities, where you can take ownership for the space. To hear more, please don't hesitate to apply now.