Network & Infrastructure Manager
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This global organisation is one of Australia's most innovative and prominent logistics providers to the mining and resources sector and other selected industries. Alongside this, they are recognised around the world for their diversity across successful business ventures and take pride in the way they nurture passionate and innovative talent.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a newly created role as part of recent organisational restructure and requires an experienced network and infrastructure leader with experience in system reviews and implementations. This role will ultimately be responsible for ensuring the overall IT operations run effectively to ensure the organisation continues its success as a national leader in its field.
- A single point of contact for all Infrastructure and Network matters across Australia
- Working closely with external vendors to ensure the best possible service
- Working closely with the business stakeholders to ensure effective IT support
- Trouble shooting hardware and network issues
- Managing network speed and accessibility in remote locations across Australia
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Great communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong vendor management skills
- Experience in implementing ERP and HRS systems
- The ability to keep calm and collected in challenging situations
Whilst being a global organisation each business within the group has a very close knit and collaborative culture where growth in ones career is encouraged and supported.
- $1500k to $160k package
- Free on-site parking
- Great flexibility
- Career development and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
Click the APPLY below button including your resume and cover letter