Network and Communications Team Leader
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
An international leading law firm, based in Sydney's CBD, is on the lookout for an experienced Network and Communications Team Leader to lead a team of network engineers and specialists in supporting the firm's datacentres, network services and communications platforms. To be successful in this position, you will be expected to continuously upskill and sustain your working knowledge of the firm's datacentres, network routing and switching, and voice and video services. As well as technical focus the position will include people management, commercial management, project management and service delivery elements.
- 8 - 10 years industry experience with 5 or more years concentrating on infrastructure, network and communications technologies.
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco networks across multiple sites and geographies
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco Wifi solutions
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco communications solutions
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco and Check Point Firewalls and VPN solutions
- Knowledge of WAN acceleration principles
- Ability to troubleshoot complex problems and to think outside the box
- An ability to manage high volumes of work and prioritise expectations
- Experience with vendor commercial negotiations and case escalations
- Clear and concise communication
If this sounds like an opportunity you could be interested in, please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW; and for further information please contact Katie Rutter ().