|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$115000 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
A leading international law firm, based in Sydney's CBD, is on the lookout for an experienced Voice Engineer to join their Network and Communications team. You will be the primary contact for the firm's voice and video support; the role will be a combination of solution design, operational support and service management.
- Minimum 5 years concentrating on network and communications technologies
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco networks across multiple sites and geographies
- Experience implementing and supporting Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Experience supporting auxiliary voice systems including Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco Contact Centre Express and Arc Switchboard
- Experience supporting Cisco Video Conferencing systems and integrating with cloud video conferencing systems such as Zoom or Blue Jeans
- Knowledge of Network Security principles and Firewall support
- Knowledge of WAN routing protocols and WAN Acceleration technologies
- Experience supporting Microsoft Skype for Business
- Experience supporting Cisco Integrated Services Engine (ISE)
- Experience supporting Cisco Unified Computing Systems (UCS)
- Experience supporting Cisco Nexus switching and unified fabric ▪ Industry Certification (CCIE etc)
I am actively interviewing for this role- if this sounds like something you may be interested in please don't hesitate to APPLY NOW!