|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$90000.00 per annum|
My client is a Australian commercial law firm. Named as the 2017 Law Firm of the Year.
The company is experiencing significant growth; and with that a new opportunity has arisen for an IT Network Administrator to work in our Melbourne office.
This role is responsible for the provision of timely, accurate and high quality IT support to the firm's partners and employees.
The successful candidate will administer the Network infrastructure and provide Application support, while also supporting and leading technical projects.
You will assist the service desk team when calls are escalated and assist with first and second level incidents when required across multiple sites nationally.
Working within this friendly team, reporting to the IT Manager you will also provide support and mentoring to junior team members.
We are looking for a team player with solid skills in the following:
- Server/desktop/system/network troubleshooting experience;
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Windows;
- Experience with Active Directory, Exchange, Server OS, VMware, VOIP, SCCM, SQL and Citrix;
- Experience with Lexis Nexis Affinty and NetDocuments would be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- High analytical and problem solving skills.
- Desirable certificates in MCSE, VCP and SSCM.
Apply NOW !
Due to a high number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a further discussion, please submit your updated CV in a Word Format via the apply button. For all enquires contact Daniel Hoang on 03 86291015.