National Bid Manager
At Ambition, we have embraced innovation and are continually bringing new products and services to market to support our current clients and meet their various needs. Ambition is passionate about strength based leadership and having 'the right people in the right roles'.
We currently trade with many of Australia's large ASX companies including a mix of MNE's, SME's and start-ups.
About the role:
- Stakeholder management, content writing
- Bid Strategy and creative design
- Client reporting and account management
- Maintenance of the bid content library
Reporting to directly to the Director of Innovation, this role will take full ownership of the end-to-end bid management process from conceptualisation, designing and creating the tenders, working with a developed sales team to create compelling proposals that heed to our clients' needs. This role thrives on your creativity, acute business acumen and bidding strategy. Here's your chance to get your voice heard and make an impact in the business!
In this role, you will oversee accurate, timely completion of bid and proposal documents ensuring alignment with schedule, quality standards and targets. You will work closely with the internal and external stakeholders in creating and maintaining bids.
- Proven experience in a Bid Management role within the solution sales sector
- Provide technical expertise and support sales team during client negotiations to prepare the most competitive offer
- Support bid/no bid analysis and identify opportunities where approach can be applied to improve customer experience and outcome
- Experience in InDesign or Creative Suite would be seen as highly advantageous
- Strong product knowledge within the recruitment and solution sectors is preferable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management and the ability to deliver cost effective solutions
The successful candidate will have a successful track record completing bids ideally in the recruitment or solutions sales sectors. You will also demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects and encourage innovative problem solving while working at the operational and strategic level. Have experience in content writing and demonstrate proficiency in producing case studies within the company.
This is an outstanding career opportunity to join a dynamic organisation focused on growth opportunities with a continuous improvement focus and to contribute to building a brand-new team.
Interested applicants please contact Michelle Wong on (02) 9248 6218 for a confidential discussion.